The Academic Companion Piece to The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Delays Likely

Good day, history lovers!

Well, all my historical documents, and leather-bound books are all boxed up, as I ready myself for moving from my current locale, to Spaffton-Upon-Grime, this week.

It is a very exciting, yet stressful time, and I look forward to settling into my lovely, new country house soon. Of course, the downside is that I will be offline for a few days, with my Internet Service Provider telling me I shall be reconnected on the 6th June. Oh, woe is me!

While I am gone, I shall leave you a reading list of things you can read while I am away, to keep yourself busy. Before you know it, I shall be back in business and sharing the journals of Lord Likely with you all once more. HURRAH!

Until then, farewell for now. And remember: history = EXCELLENT.

Bye!

- Julian Syngen-Smythe.

Syngen-Smythe's Reading List:

I shall be testing you on all of the above when I return...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy th emove and clarify with the ISP that it is June 6th this year.

Anonymous said...

Have a brilliant break, Julian.

I'll be watering the plants in my usual, time-honoured fashion.