The Academic Companion Piece to The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely

Thursday, June 21, 2007

You Have Got to Fight, For Your Right, To Party.

Hello, history lovers!

Well, I have finally settled into my new home in Spaffton-Upon-Grime, and I have at last unpacked all my historical documents and books, and of course the astonishing journals of Lord Likely, which I am now updating again. HOORAY!

Since my return, I have been delighted to see that Likely was tagged by Lord Matt, which was very good of him. He is a fine man, with a fine hat. Do drop in on him, and say hello. I shall attempt to honour the tagging as soon as I can.

The Pisstakers continue to champion his lordship, giving him their coveted 'Bonus Spot' in their MyBlogLog Sunday initiative. I thank Ed whole-heartedly, and am very glad to see he has returned as well.

Finally, I have once again donated another fine journal entry to the Fuel My Blog blog, as I am nice like that. This time, it is an entry entitled 'Lord Likely's Guide to Brawling', and is well worth a read for anyone who loves his lordship. (i.e anyone with a pulse, I should imagine.)

Well, I'd better get back. Mrs. Syngen-Smythe is demanding I repaint our new bedroom, as she claims that black is a 'death colour' and it is upsetting her. I fear if I am to get any action in the sack, I must get the paint out.

See you son!

- Julian Syngen-Smythe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paint the bedroom walls pillar box red, that will get the wife's blood pumping.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Evelyn's 'got the painters in' again, Julian.

As I often say too Mrs Blunt, if I wanted a monthly slanging match I'd subscribe to Top Bitch Monthly

Anonymous said...

I might just daub the walls with erotic imagery, that should sort Evelyn out.