The Academic Companion Piece to The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fuel My Lord

Hello, history lovers!

Lord Likely continues his rampage through cyberspace, like some kind of crazy rhinoceros wearing a top-hat.

Today, you'll find him popping up over on the official Fuel My Blog blog, where he offers his top ten tips of dining etiquette. There is plenty of sage advice on offer over there, so go and take a look and become a little bit more cultured.

Lord Likely is also one of the blogs selected for a mini-review by The Pisstakers, as part of their MyBlogLog Sunday initiative. I thank them for their continued support of these historic journals, and helping to spread history all over the internet, as one would spread butter on toast. (Except the butter in this case is history. History butter. And the toast is the internet. Am I labouring this point too much, I ask?)

Well, I am all worn out now. I shall go and have a lie down, and dream of history.

Goodbye!

- Julian Syngen-Smythe.

No comments: