The Academic Companion Piece to The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely

Monday, April 23, 2007

News Just In: Lord Likely is One

Good evening, history lovers!

I have just been informed by the lovely people at www.oneblogaday.com that an interview with Andy Fanton will be published on their site today, at around midnight. In it, Mr. Fanton will be discussing The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely, and hopefully adding some eye-opening analysis and critical theory.

Now who that Fanton character is, and how much about Lord Likely he knows, I do not know, but I am lead to believe he is quite knowledgable on the subject. Though I refuse to believe he knows more than me, as I know everything and have a framed certificate to prove it.

Anyway, go and have a read of it, see what you think. Just do not blame me if he turns out to be a blathering idiot.

UPDATE EXTRA! It appears the journals of Lord Likely have been given a big 'shout out' by the excellent Kyle Beabo, in his equally excellent blog. I would like to offer a shout out to Kyle, who runs a selection of really really good blogs.

And then I'd like to take the opportunity to give a big shout out to my main man history, the ultimate homeboy.

'Word', as I believe the youth of today say.

- Julian Syngen-Smythe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delighted to see that you featured on One Blog A Day.

The advice to 'make sure you have at least one good blog a day' is something we should all follow!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks indeed, Dr. O'Malley.

I do believe that one good blog a day really helps clear your system, and sets you up nicely for the challenges of the day ahead.

Sometimes, however, doing a blog can be quite hard, and does not come naturally. If this occurs, do not force it because then the blog will be of a poor quality.

When I am struck down with an inability to effectively blog, I like to go to the toilet and have a ruddy good shit. It clears the mind, and the bowels.

Sincerely,

Julian.