The Academic Companion Piece to The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tagged and Bagged

Hello, history lovers!

Well, it's been rather a busy week and a bit here at History Heights (as I am wont to calling my spacious bungalow here in sunny Spaffton-Upon-Grime), with all manner of things going on.

Fanton Menace

As regular readers may know, Mr. Andy Fanton - one of the fine fellows working on The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely, recently travelled up to Manchester to discuss his would-be animated series The Carrotty Kid, based on the web-comic of the same name. Things went pretty well, as far as we can tell. He hasn't hung himself in despair, which can only be a good thing. To find out more, visit his own personal blog.

Awards for Lords

Secondly, his Lordship has been awarded both the Break Out Blogger Award (courtesy of Ed at The Pisstakers) and the Bodacious Blogger Award, thanks to cutetoes. We are delighted with our shiny new awards, which will look lovely on our mantelpiece, next to my 'World's Best Teacher' mug I got back in 1983.

Fact Me Hard

His Lordship was also tagged by the lovely and excellent Olga, The Travelling Bra recently. Rather than break up the thrilling American Adventure in his lordship's journal, I thought I'd tackle the tagging over here. So: I think I'm supposed to refer to the original tagger (done, lovely) and now reveal 8 facts about His Lordship - so here we go:

1. Lord Likely has one testicle larger than the other.
2. He calls the larger testicle 'Pitt the Elder' and the smaller one 'Pitt the Younger.'
3. At public school, he crippled a teacher with nothing more than a stick of chalk.
4. His 'Lord Palmerston' is the only penis in history to have been knighted by the Queen, for 'Services to Procreation'.
5. He used to have a dog called 'The Iron Duke', but it died after being humped to death by a horse.
6. Lord Likely has never been to Scotland, fearing it to be a place of 'wild, feral beast-men'.
7. His lordship has a tattoo of Queen Victoria on his left bum-cheek.
8. Every time his Lordship sees the number '8', he gets a massive erection, as the figure looks rather like a voluptuous, curvy woman.

There you go. Fascinating, yes?

I would now like to (rather lazily) tag five more people, for not only the '8 facts...' meme, but also to also receive the awards mentioned above. SO: they are...

Nurse Myra - the naughtiest nurse I have ever come across (not literally, of course!)
The Domestic Minx - you have to love this decadent dame. I know I do!
Naked Mad Hatter - as mad as a...well, hatter.
Adventures of Lady Laura - a woman after my own heart.
Mattress Police - just because being tagged will drive Mr. Diesel CRAZY - with hilarious results!

Whew! What a lot of business. Talking of business, for a glimpse behind the crazy, glitzy world of Hollywood showbusiness, please enjoy Suck My Hollywood, a new venture from gaup Enterprises, inc. It'll certainly open your eyes!

Well, that is quite enough. I am off to polish my award, which is in no way a euphemism for masturbating.

See you all soon!

- Prof. Julian Syngen-Smythe.

6 comments:

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

My lord, you left me breathless, as usual.

Nessa said...

"Well, that is quite enough. I am off to polish my award, which is in no way a euphemism for masturbating." - yeah, sure.

Anonymous said...

Please dont masturbate over the award I passed on to you. To think it had been abused 3 days after its first soiling would be just plain disturbing.

The Naked Madhatter said...

As a french mother tongue speaker i don't always get all the meanings. I think i have to be very please to be tagged but i'm sure to understand all it means.
By the way would you stop to mention masturbation, Mr March Hare's getting ecxited...
What do i have to do then?
Kind regards

Anonymous said...

Hello, fellow historians!

Well, I have finished polishing up my award. I polised good and hard, for about twenty minutes. After a while I got tired, but luckily my wife gave me a helping hand and helped me finish off the polishing.

It is ever so shiny, now.

Mr. Madhatter, you do not HAVE to do anything, but if you wish to, then simply write a post revealing 8 facts about yourself, then 'tag' five other bloggers to do the same, putting links to their sites in your post. And do not forget to mention that I tagged you. It is the circle of life in full effect!

Cheerio!

- Prof. Julian Syngen-Smythe.

Anonymous said...

ooooh I only just discovered you'd tagged me several days ago. how remiss am I?

by the way, you're welcome to lierally come across me any time