The Academic Companion Piece to The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely

Monday, July 23, 2007

It's a funny old world...

Good evening, history lovers!

I hope you are feeling suitably satisfied with the resolution to last week's thrilling cliffhanger over on lordlikely.blogspot.com. I know I am!

Many thank to anyone who has supported his lordship over on humor-blogs.com. Thanks to you, his journals, like his proud Lord Palmerston, are rising quickly. And many thanks to Ed of The Pisstakers, who once again promotes his lordship with eloquence and wit. Huzzah!

In other news, I am contractually obliged to promote www.thecarrottykid.co.uk, a new(ish) webcomic/blog site developed by our very own Andy Fanton. Go there to read a bunch of comics, play a game AND to view this short cartoon, developed by Mr. Fanton, animated by real animators, and made with a view to a full series later on.



Will that ever happen? I do not know. But, despite my contractual obligations, it's all spiffing stuff. Really!

See you soon!

- Julian Syngen-Smythe.

No comments: