The Academic Companion Piece to The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Hello, history lovers!

As Lord Likely's epic adventure continues ever-onwards, it is still refreshing to see that his lordship can take time out from his hectic schedule to edify the world about moustaches.

What am I talking about? Well, take a visit to the Fuel My Blog blog, and you shall be able to enjoy Lord Likely's Guide to Moustaches, a fine piece detailing various styles of facial furniture and what they say about their bearers. As a proud owner of a fine moustache myself, I found it to be a most illuminating guide. I hope you will glean similar pleasures from it. Go there now, then. Now. NOW.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

That is all.

See you next time, for more historical hi-jinx.

- Julian Syngen-Smythe.

Be sure to drop in on Humor-Blogs.com as well, home of the humourous (including his lordship.)

No comments: